Friday, April 9, 2010

Burden Is Almost Gone. Thank Goodness!

AT LAST!

Finally,finally and finally,proudly to say
I have ended all my parts in cracking my brain and
sacrificing my time and energy for the Legal Research Paper :)
Going to see Madam Mazlina tomorrow morning at 10.30
to submit the final draft and InsyAllah, hopefully tomorrow
there won't be much to edit(hopefully la kan) ;D

Besides that, here are some stuff that I gotta complete before I can concentrate fully on my finals :

1) Jurisprudence assignment : To be submitted on the 12th of April

2) Insurance final presentation and assignment : To be presented & submitted next Wednesday

3) International Law Test 2 (ARGHHHH!!) : Next Friday

I just don't understand why the lecturers just love torturing us by giving last minute assignments and tests! C'mon man. Doesn't mean we're in our final year we can juggle all the work at one go! We're not robots lah. Haiya.

But on the other hand, they couldn't care less pun, cause they have experienced it before.Haha. Haih. Thesis paper is almost done, and that's what matters most for now.
Hell yeah baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment