Today was a fun, relaxing socializing day catching up with my old mates
(Including my TTDI gf's, obviously) ;)
Went out around 3.30 to fetch my phone as I left it at Wid's bag last night after the dinner. While waiting for her to get back home from OU, Miya called up to ajak hang for a while.So I suggestedlah Baskin Robbins @ Centrepoint, BU.
I've been craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaving Pralines & Cream for nearly a week
And luckily my bestie agreed to meet up there.hahaha love you baby.
Was an hour of catching up, although sekejap, twas okay la at least we got to
update each other.Talked about her new love life (still complicated,although it's new)and her other updates, and we shared la a few gossips (haruslahhh ada kan!hahaha ;)
So, after the meet-up with the Bestie, went to Tropicana for a while to get my phone from Wid.Theennnnnn fetched Aqish at her crib and we went to OU for a while as I had to buy my Partnership Act(which have been reserved for nearly a month at MPH, ahahaha ;p)
Company Act pun belum beli lagi.Satu-satu nak beli la Syaza,what la you
(exceptional, the friggin Act selalu out of stock till now!)
So then, after buying it, went to fetch Nana A.J pulak kat the other side
of Tropicana! hahaha.
Dah jadi Gang Bas Sekolah to Tropicana okay I hari ni! 2 kali pergi!
Minah tu dah berzaman tak drive, so memangla kena di-jemput! Hehe
Then pergi balik TTDI (the place to be, hahaha ;p)
Twas fun catching up, reminiscing of school's silly moments
Gelak terbahak-bahak with Alan & Hafiz along.
It was a retreat la, even though there were just 5 of us,
but, just conversations like what we had were enough to make me feel that I haven't actually "lost" my ttdian friends, they're just not in the neighbourhood
(as most of em have moved out)
But luckily some of my guy friends are still around
And funny enough, after sekolah baru lah betul2 we can like, be rapat and talk most of the things we didn't get the chance to talk about.
And oh, lama gila tak hangout with Diey & Hafiz maaannnnnnnnnn.
We three really need to have a heart-to-heart talk soon!
I still remember how Hafiz will give 1001 advices on my post break-up,
the times when I was still fucked up over what happened.
Hahaha. Hafiz, hafiz, missing you mannn!
Nothing like old mates, they say, huh. =) Good day it was for me!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment