Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Heart of the Matter

I used to be quite choosy when it comes to guys.
It was kinda difficult (and still is a bit) for me to like a guy so much
And for a guy to like me.
Not to say I'm jual mahal.
No.Far from it.
It's just..how it is.
I still remember back when I was 13, high school.
My besties, Diey,Sha had the same taste in guys as I did.
We would fancy the ones who has the kaching!(of course), with good looks and hot bods,
yada yada yada. And the list went on and on.
But that was normal back then.
It's a lie la none of the girls suka that kinda guy.
Sorta like our "fantasy" guy for that matter.
But it allllllllllll changed when I met someone in Kuantan,during my foundation years.
Hahaha. Most of my friends back in Taman Tun were quite shocked
As my kinda guy at that time was you-know-who. ;)
Well. Expect the unexpected.
Things change huh. And so do people.
Turns out I tersuka la dia tu masa kat Kuantan
So much for me telling my friend
I'm never ever gonna get hooked up with any of the guys there.
Hahahaaha.truth be told. Never say never, they say!
Quite a lotta people commented on how me and him
were like, "Langit dan Bumi" something something.
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.Didn't see that coming.=O
Well. Dah tersuka. Then dah tersayang (sangat)
What kinda willpower could I make out of it anyways, kan.
Well scratch that.

My point is, no matter how choosy I can be (at times)
Depending on the situation/circumstances,whatever.
I still find it essential to find someone who matters most in the heart.
Choosy tu..belakang kira la.Like I said..it depends (but it's depreciating,thank God!)
The one that can be able to just make you feel at ease whenever you're around him.
The one who's willing to do most of the things for you sincerely, be it small or big
Without whining about it ( sikit-sikit to boleh consider la)
You know. Stuff like that.
Some girls think that what matters in the heart can be put aside for a while
While thinking of some other things which, at that point in time, might be
extraordinarily more important than the heart (well go figure,money,sex,etc.)
But fortunately for me(not bragging or anything =])
I look for a guy who has the heart that is kind and sincere (with no hanky panky thingy going on) (despite a lil bit of a baddie here and there wouldn't hurt laaa!)
Once I know he's that kinda guy who fits in my criteria of a good heart,
Insyallah, the doors are wide open for him to love me for who I am inside out.
The kinda guy who just knows how to treat a girl just as she is without analyzing too hard or trying so desperately for attention or anything.

The kind who just.....knows. Eventually.
I've been watching too much of romantic comedies sometimes
That somehow most of them can really relate to me (here we goooooooo.hahaha)
But yeah honestly, looking at the different side of it,
C'mon. Nothing beats a pure heart in loving someone,
Although it is a tad bit impossible to rectify the word "pure"
But you know. Something like that.
Makes you have that butterflies in the stomach everytime you have the feeling
that this guy is just so real in his own sweet way.

Nothing beats that. A young woman like me needs a guy like that. Someone who just knows. Without blurting out every single sweet word there is to know.
Just knowing the fact that the heart communicates with one another.

As for looks,naturally, it is one of the essential things both sexes look for in partner, but don't you think, bila hati tu dah cantik berseri bila dah kenal the guy, it kinda overshadow the element of looks? Maybe.
Never say never lah, again.

Hmmm. thinking hard about this. still am not sure of what makes me fall for a guy, really.
that's something to ponder over. it's something like a discovery of oneself. yeah, it applies to guys as well.gotta discover the one who matters most in the heart. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment