Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Something to make me feel okay.

"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream."

Paulo Coelho, an amazing, amazing writer.

**********************************************************************

"Your regrets aren't what you did, but what you didn't do. So I take every opportunity."


Cameron Diaz

**********************************************************************

Love comes in many forms
Self -love is the best
It is better to want than need
But everyone needs
Find the need in yourself
And fill it with what you want
I wish; I grow
I challenge
I look for those who challenge my heart, my soul, my expansion
I am expanding and it is a beautiful thing
I always want, I always stay hungry
Never sacrifice yourself or your dreams to fulfill someone else's needs
I breathe, I am alive; I awaken the fire within me
Do not let your soul be deprived of its vision
Accept, awaken, enlighten
Challenge yourself
Do not look to others to challenge you
I see right through you

Meredith Banker

No comments:

Post a Comment