Thursday, December 10, 2009

lalala

A few days back, I was telling my sister how much I regretted doing some of the things I thought was alright doing but NOT alright at the end. And she said "Cha,don't ever regret what you have done. You yourself have chosen it to be that way at first, so let it be. The more you regret, the more you feel inferior of yourself". Something like that. Somehow, it's quite true though. I mean. Sometimes when I do things, I do it subconsciously without realizing the outcome of it, or maybe without even thinking hard about it. But you know, everyone's not perfect, and when they tend to do something out of the norm and regret doing it later, who's to blame then?

But you know. We should not regret things. Just try hard not to. Cause regretting anything in your life makes you just wanna blurt out the I-should-have-beens or the If-onlys, or anything like it. Let it be what it's left. No looking back. And I need to constantly remind myself that whatever happens, however shallow things may be, I just need to tell myself that it's okay to have regrets and don't let it overshadow your thoughts and feelings on other things. Let it be. Right where it's supposed to be. hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment