I need some excitement in life.
Sigh =S
And I wanna shop like crazy at Cotton On
but now dah ada at One Utama, I'm sure there will be so many of em wearing the same kind
Haiyo.
***************************************************************************
Exam's like 6 days time
As usual I am on the procrastinator's side
haha.
Insyallah I wanna finish up my notes on Criminal and Land a.s.a.p!
Then concentrate on past years.
Okay this might sound really really random
But I love it when a guy looks you straight in the eyes, the kinda guy who notices even the smallest littlest things about you.
Somewhat mysterious. uuuuu. hehe. i want ;p
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yippie. cotton on hs reachd m'sia, finally. x pyh nk cari susah2.
ReplyDeleteeh dah ada kat OU. ciss, nampak sangat i havent been to OU for ages. heheh.
ReplyDeletezella : yeapppp. but go to pavilion instead, lagi banyak choice. dekat OU nothing much for now.but the shoes comel2! ;)
ReplyDeletetasha : haha dahhh! ala ou jeee the shops yang baru buka are coach and cotton on je ;p